
On Friday, June 26th, I took my daughter, Sarah (my resident tween) to a Jonas Brothers concert near hear in Nampa, about a 15 minute drive. I only decided to buy tickets just three days earlier (I had been hoping they'd sell out !?) Sarah had been so good at trying to win tickets on-line or with radio stations that I decided she deserved to go so I forked out the money for some third row tickets that had just been released for sale that day. (I guess they reserve some seats for giveaways and such) So we had great seats !! She was so excited!! She wanted to get there early so she could sign their tour bus ?!
She ran into her friend, Savannah, in the parking lot so she had someone to share her excitement with !! I would say there was an equal mix of 'tweens and teenagers in the crowd and a lot of mom's and a few dad's!!
Here is a picture from our seats:
The stage had a rotating center so all in the arena would/could have an equal view, but I personally think we in the side "bleachers" had better views than those in the chairs on the floor, just because we were up higher. Anywho ... first to come on stage at 7pm was American Idol winner Jordin Sparks, who only sang for around 20 minutes but she did a great job and she is beautiful!! I love a woman with curves, whose not a size 0 !! Yeah for larger women !!
The brothers arrived on stage about 8pm and we were ready, earplugs in hand (at least for me), for all the screaming minions!! Sarah didn't scream so much but was ready to dance !! I have to hand it to Disney, they run a good show and didn't spare any expense !! The boys sounded good and I find their music tolerable !! They played for about 75 minutes, which was long enough !! It was a good show and I am glad I decided to take her !! She had fun along with thousands of others!!
Okay, so I'm going to post some of the pictures I took, and video, but I must preface it with a little note that my camera faked me out !! A few hours before we left for the concert, I had checked my camera to see if the battery was fully charged, and it showed it was !! I even had Sarah verify !! So when I turned it on in the parking lot of the Nampa Center and it showed that my battery was almost dead, I was extremely upset !!! So I tried to conserve my picture taking but still was only able to get a few good shots and video before it died. I tried taking some with my cell phone but the quality leaves a lot to be desired. So here is what I got :
Check out this link to a youtube video. Jordin Sparks and the Jonas Brothers did this number together at the concert we saw. It looked just like this except she had a black gown on during our show :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F3GmGYEMoI
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I must admit that I enjoy the Jonas Brothers and I would have loved to see Jordin Sparks sing. Glad you had a good time.
It sure looks like it was a lot of fun. And you had great seats. Sarah is looking all grown up Wow! Can't wait to see her in CO.
Post a Comment