Lake Payette, McCall Idaho

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

10 on Tuesday

July 21, 2009

1. This is harder than it looks. Coming up with 10 things a week to write about is challenging sometimes. Sometimes I'm just too busy, or tired, or what ever ... Anyway ..

2. I had a really nice birthday (June 29)! Thank you all for the birthday cards !! I spent time with my family, my visiting brother David and his family, my visiting sister Wendy and her boys and my mom and dad! Swimming, games, pizza, cake and ice cream ! I am so blessed !!

3. Bobby has been really busy at work. This is the time of year when he "walks the corn" checking for disease and other problems with the seed crop.

4. Travis has recently returned from a 4 day backpack hike and water rafting trip up in the mountains with a group of boys and leaders from church. He said it was tough but he was glad he went !? Sure missed him while he was gone.

5. Tyler is preparing to go to scout camp next Monday. Meanwhile he's been keeping busy riding his dirt bike and hanging with friends.

6. Sarah swims a lot and plays with friends. Her and I go to the water park frequently. It is especially nice when it reaches 100 degrees.

7. My sister, Carol, and her husband, Ross, just finished up a visit from Tennessee. They stayed with my parents and did some traveling down to Utah to visit Ross' family. Her daughter, Jenny, also came out for a visit. It was great to see all of them!!

8. A nice perk, living near my Mom and Dad. I get to see my brothers and sisters more frequently!!

9. Travis, Sarah and I are planning to leave for Colorado this Saturday. My nephew, Corey, is getting married near Denver. We are going to vacation on the way there, while we are there and on the way back!. I've never been to Denver, so I look forward to seeing the Zoo and other attractions. Tyler will be at scout camp, and Bobby is too busy to go.

10. Have a great week, everyone !!

No comments: