We decided to spend our first day in the Denver area at Elitch Amusement Park. Small but sufficient I would say. Both Sarah and Travis said this was what they wanted to do but neither showed much enthusiasm while we were there. So we enjoyed ourselves as much as we allowed ourselves to, I suppose. I think I need to throw in the towel when it comes to roller coasters. Severe dizziness and body pains are not fun. I only went on two roller coasters but that about did me in. There was a water park side to Elitch that Sarah and I enjoyed for a little while. Travis wasn't into it. We left in the early afternoon just before a big downpour hit so I think we timed it right. It was sunny the whole day up to that point. I think we were all just tired today so we had trouble enjoying ourselves as much as we thought we would. Travis thinks maybe it is because Tyler and Dad aren't with us. Sweet of him to say!
One of the cool water features! (Sarah in blue bathing suit)

Travis in the third from the back row, at the end of this ride, looking whipped!

We all got wet on some of the rides!!

One of the wet rides! (I skipped this one!?)

At the entrance, on our way out! Wiped out we were!
1 comment:
It was certainly interesting for me to read the article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.
Post a Comment