1. Bobby is still waiting for his 3rd interview with Harris Moran. The Plant Manager is still on vacation so we are still waiting .....
2. Monday, our cat, Ginger accidentally scratched Bobby really close to his left eye.
3. Tuesday his eye began to swell.
4. Wednesday his eye continued to swell and started to hurt. He is known to get Sty's in this eye so he figured a Sty was coming on. But it was starting to really bother him so ...
5. Thursday, I had him tag along with me and Tyler to an appointment Tyler had with an Ophthalmologist. We managed to have him seen after Tyler's inspection ... and .... (drum roll) ... turns out Bobby has Cat Scratch Fever ?! No kidding !! And I thought Cat Scratch Fever was an urban legend?! According to Wikipedia, it is properly called Cat Scratch Disease.
6. So ... he is now on three different prescriptions to knock it out of his system ?!
7. Spent the whole day yesterday with that stupid "Cat Scratch Fever" song stuck in my head !?
8. Any who , the Ophthalmologist didn't like the way Tyler's "freckle" looks on his left lower eyelash line so he will remove it February 2nd. It's not your normal freckle, apparently.
9. Also on Thursday, our cat, Buster, was discovered to have a swollen left eye (what is it with the left eye in this family??) so we took him into the Vet that evening and he is now also on a anti-biotic gel for his eye. He was scratched by some cat above both eyes and the left so far is the only one infected.
10. Strange how Bobby, Tyler and Buster all had/have issues with their left eye in one day??? Good thing I'm not superstitious??
11. The rest of us are fine !! (knock on wood)
1 comment:
OH I LOVE YOU! Holy COW! What a week! I love your AWESOME sence of humor! Only could find the humor in such a crazy week! I just love you! I hope that this next week is a little better:)
Post a Comment