1. We are hoping everyone has had a wonderful Christmas !! We had a very nice one, too!
2. We enjoyed ours very much !! It's always fun to have family around to eat too much and play games !!
My sister Julie had come to visit my folks with her husband, Allan, so I got to see them too! And her daughter, my niece, Terri and her husband Dave and son Nathan, had also come to visit Grandma and Grandpa McNutt, so it was great to see them, too!!
3. A few days before Christmas, we met Bobby's brother Steve and wife, Barb, and their kids, at Chuck-A-Rama for a wonderful dinner together!! Sister Deloria and niece JoyAnna also came!!
4. Yes, we have all eaten too much food. It's a good reminder about how blessed we really are !!
5. This morning we woke up to about 5 inches of new snow!! So fluffy!! We love it!!
6. Bobby is planning to have a third job interview with Harris Moran next week. Still looks promising!! He also has another job interview with a different company, too. So hopefully very soon he'll be back into full time employment !!
7. I look forward to the kids going back to school next Monday.
8. We saw the movie "Avatar" and liked it very much!! I liked it more than I expected I would. I didn't even notice it was 2 hours and 40 minutes long!!
9. Looking forward to the New Year and all the good things that it will bring!!
10. Wishing all our friends and family an awesome New Year !!
No comments:
Post a Comment