1. Yes, I've been flaky about doing this.
2. Since September, I have been working a very part-time job at a Quick Loan in Caldwell. Friends at church own it and needed someone to come in for a few hours a week while they tend to family matters. It's usually about 6-8 hours a week. It's not much but it is something. I've still been putting in applications.
3. Bobby is still putting in applications.
4. I wish the economy would get stronger.
5. Looking forward to Thanksgiving week. My brother Rob and his family will be in town visiting with Mom & Dad and so will my sister Julie and her husband and my niece Terri and her husband and little boy !! And we are even might get snow already !!
6. So I've been trying to clean up the house a bit. Julie and Allan and Terri and David and Nathan will be staying at our house while Rob and Cindy, Scott, Paul and Kimberly will be staying at Mom & Dad's.
7. Should be fun!!
8. Can't get my picture program to work but I still plan to post pictures from our trip to McCall last August. You must be patient with me.
9. Till then ...
No comments:
Post a Comment