Forgot to mention last time that Travis had his first date !! He was asked out by the very beautiful and sweet Bishop's daughter from church !! It was a group date and they went to dinner at Olive Garden and went to the movie, The Last Song !! I think he had a nice time, and I hear she did, too!! I teased him that it was a chick flik movie but he said it was pretty good! I think we have a sensitive one here!!
Bobby is still looking for work.
I have signed up with two temporary agencies myself. Not too excited about going back to work but someone needs to !? If I get a job, I'll work as long as needed.
This past few months I've been attempting to make bread ! So far it hasn't been too bad, but I will keep trying until I am satisfied with the results! I usually try on Sunday afternoons. The kids seem to like it so far but I would like it to be a little fluffier.
Sarah has joined the track team at school and so far is less than enthused about the whole thing. She came home today with a headache and sore throat, she claims, so she'll be missing the track meet tonight. When she goes to practice and the track meets, she does long-jump, triple-jump and the 100m dash. I think it might be more of a social thing for her than a love for sports.
Travis let me cut his hair last Saturday !!
Tyler still gets in trouble at school occasionally for doing typical (immature) stuff that boys like to do, shooting rubber bands, throwing erasers, etc... and he's been annoying neighbors playing door bell ditch. Although a nuisance, I don't see why everyone is so uptight?!?! Didn't we all do stupid and annoying things when we were young??!! I'm not trying to justify it, just surprised at all the attention he gets and how some are "over-reacting" in my opinion?! When did parents start calling the police for door bell ditch??? So again, we lecture our son ... (boys just want to have fun, right) ...
Today Sarah had a mole/wart taken off the back of her thigh. It was freaky/weird looking so I took her to the dermatologist who decided to take it off because of it's location (prone to irritation) and because she was not sure if it was a mole or a wart. Biopsy will be done and we should find out Monday exactly what it is/was.
Hoping for a nice Mother's Day and I wish a wonderful one to all the Mom's out there !! Till next time !!
1 comment:
I think everyone is so up tight these dyas. I suggest that you never let Tyler ask Dave about the things he did in high school to prank people, or do to get the cops showing up at his house!
Post a Comment