I must repent from my laziness and write more on our blog.
It's just that I don't find our lives very interesting most of the time?!
We are a ordinary family doing ordinary things ... but we have fun most of the time !!
What troubles me sometimes is that the kids seem to be growing up and maturing too fast for me!
Travis sometimes acts really mature and impresses me with the things he does. And then sometimes he acts his age !!
Tyler does the same thing, too! It's fun, then frustrating. It's also a little scary realizing that in a few short years, they will all be old enough to leave home!! :(
Sarah is growing leaps and bounds and it's hard to believe that she is just turning 12 on the 31st?! We had our hair cut together a few weekends ago and it made her look even older.
I remember when the kids were little how I wanted them to hurry up and grow up (learn to walk, feed themselves, use the toilet, etc...), now it's all going too fast. I do not look forward to an "empty nest".
Anyway, Bobby still hasn't found a job. He went through another round of interviews last week but to no avail. At least this time they made their decision in one week and not three months like the other company. It's depressing for him and me, but we'll make it through.
Loving the warmer weather. Looking forward to being able to open my windows again !! First we need to wash them?!
Spring break is next week for the kids! We are not going anywhere but hope to do some things locally!!
We are all well and healthy, warm and well fed! God has really blessed us!!
1 comment:
12 already!!:-), girls camp, Young women's, boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what fun!!lol
Post a Comment