1. The trick to these blogs is finding the motivation to do it?!
2. Tyler's birthday was Monday, Oct. 5th?! He's 14 now, and still is a pleasure to the family with his impulsive antics and energy level?!? We took him and his friend, Joey, to a local Pizza buffet which he loves. Grandma and Grandpa McNutt came, also! We enjoyed the pizza and salad then came home for his birthday cinnamon rolls (he didn't want cake). Although no one was really hungry for them?! I think he enjoyed his day!!
3. Travis' birthday was Thursday, Oct. 8th! He's sweet 16 now!! (Yikes!) He continues to grow into a fine, funny young man!! He decided he wanted to go to a movie with his friend, Justice, then go out for dinner to Famous Dave's BBQ!? After, we had cake and ice cream! Grandma and Grandpa McNutt joined us for the cake!! He had a great day, too!!
4. The day before his birthday, Travis took the Driver's License written test. He passed!! But come to find out, the driving test needed to be scheduled seperately with a "Skills Tester". So he had to wait till this morning to take that part of the test. He passed it!! So Travis now has his driver's license!! I'm not sure what to think, but at least he can drive himself to guitar lessons and to scouts!!
5. Sarah is still playing soccer. Her last game is this coming Saturday. Yeah!! She's been on a good team, they have won every game!
6. Bobby is still selling his knives and swords every weekend.
7. He's still looking for a real job.
8. I am scheduled to have minor surgery on Oct. 21st. My gall bladder is going to be removed. I have gallstones but have only had one attack. My doctor and my parents recommend that I have it removed to prevent possible future problems. Not happy about it, but I'll get over it.
9. I've already purchased a ticket to see the movie "New Moon" which opens November 20th!!! I will be going to dinner and the movie with a large group of lady friends from church! It should be a lot of fun!!
10. That's all for now!! Miss everyone!!
1 comment:
I can't believe you're boys are getting so big. You need to tell them to stop growing up. I'm afaird my boys will be all grown up in no time.
Post a Comment