10 on Tuesday
1. First of all, I had a very nice Mother's Day! Lots of cards and some chocolate! Bobby made dinner (Turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, vegi's, cake) and my Mom and Dad and sister-in-law Deloria all came over to share the evening with us! It was a beautiful day, too.
2. Mom gave me a hanging basket of Pink Begonia's for Mother's Day which was a nice surprise!
3. My niece, Amy, had her baby girl on the 4th! Congrats Amy and Frank! She is adorable!! Quilt to come soon!!
4. Confirmed with Travis today that yes, he is shaving the peach fuzz on his upper lip and on his chin and neck. OMGoodness!! I'm getting older, too! I have to shave my upper lip also!! Not really that funny. What a pain, this age thing ...
5. Bobby's not happy getting older either. He found out from his doctor yesterday that he will be taking insulin to help control his blood sugar levels. He's still type 2 diabetes but will be taking an insulin shot once a day. I think maybe he'll be cutting out the sweets a bit more, too.
6. Being the nerd that I am, I checked-out the first Star Trek movie from the library and have watched it with the kids. It was made in 1979 and really looked like it?! But overall, it kept the kids interest and it was a fairly interesting story. Special effects were laughable at times, though! Boy are we spoiled these days by modern special effects!!
7. Sarah has one more soccer game! Yeah!!
8. Tyler has caught up on his Math homework, so no detention! (aren't kids fun!) He also got his hair cut!
9. Last Thursday, after another foot appointment for Travis, we met Bobby at Qdoba Mexican Grill and had a nice lunch together! It's nice that Travis will still be seen in public with his parents! We actually had a fun time and some very interesting conversation about a lot of things. It was all a ploy on Travis' part to delay his return to school!! I love my kids! They can be so much fun at times!!
10. Sarah's fish died last Tuesday night. Perplexing, since we were feeding it?! Wal Mart sells goldfish for 12 cents each. Not sure if we want another one, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment